Tableau Training in Rajajinagar:
Learn Tableau Training in Rajajinagar from the pioneer in IT and corporate training institute. We are the No.1 Tableau Training Institute in Rajajinagar with 3+ years experienced and dedicated trainers, our trainers are available in flexible timing in our Rajajinagar location branches BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jaya Nagar and Kalyan Nagar. Tablaue is powerful platform to use, deploy, analyze, monitor, easy to track.
Why to learn Tableau Training from Besant technologies?
Tableau software is used to understand the data and represent the same in visually. Tableau has different set of module to help Business intellegent to analyze the data. In this modern digital world, their is exceptional demand on analytic tools. Learn the Best Tableau Training Institutes in Rajajinagar with certification from Besant technologies. Undoubtedly it helps you to mold your digital data analytic career.
Tableau Desktop: Used to analyze and visualize it. It is very simple drag and drop tool to analyze and explore data. It has ability to connect data which is cloud, big data, a SQL database and even capable to connect with a spreadsheet data. Tableau desktop is paid version software that can also capable to connect cloud applications like google’s analytic s tool and sales force application. We have designed our Tableau Training Syllabus to suite both newbie and experienced professionals.
Tableau Server: Using Tableau Desktop application you can publish the data visualized and share the insights to anyone anywhere through Tableau server. Works fine with Cloudera Hadoop, Oracle, AWS Redshift, cubes, Teradata, SQL Server and more. You can deploy Tableau Server publicly on cloud to access and deploy using AWS, AZURE and Google Cloud.
Tableau Online: Tableau Online is similar like server, but it is hosted in cloud to access online, publsih your insight and share with anyone anywhere. It help business intelligent who is working on and off shore people to manage things easily with setting up software and just access tool using browser and mobile app.
Tableau Public: Tableau Public is a free data visualization software, just connect data, build your insights and share it to publicly by just embed it in any website. You don’t need to be coder, designer and all you need to user explore to learn Tableau Training in Rajajinagar.
At the end of course you will assigned with real time projects and provide you certification.
Tableau Training Syllabus:
Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Getting Started â€“ creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
- Tableau architecture
- Data cleaning
- Basic Data warehouse for Tableau
- Basic SQL
- Custome SQL
- Joins and Unions
- Basic functions in SQL
- Tableau server over view
- Tableau server architecture
- Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database server
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
- Integrating R and Python
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
- Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
- Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
Building Interactive Dashboard
- Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Dashboard Actions
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
- Tableau server access level control
- Tableau server report scheduling
- Tableau server data extracts
Putting it all together
- Scenario-based Review Exercises
- Best Practices
- Performance tuning