Salesforce Developer Training In Rajajinagar:
Besant Technologies provides the best Salesforce developer training in Rajajinagar location from beginner level to advanced techniques being taught by experienced working professionals. End of the training at our institute you will learn the concepts in expert level with practical manner. We hold the No. 1 Salesforce developer training institute in Rajajinagar for the professionally crafted syllabus from industry work professional guidance. Thus we provide best Salesforce developer training in Rajajinagar branches BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Jaya Nagar and Kalyan Nagar.
We are the best Salesforce developer training institute in Rajajinagar and we hold the pride of placing more than 1500+ students in top MNC’s.
Get trained on Salesforce developer training in Rajajinagar location from industry experts:
Learn the Salesforce developer training in Rajajinagar at Besant technologies from beginner level to advance level from experienced working professionals.
After finishing this Salesforce developer training in Rajajinagar Besant technologies branches, students got placed in various top companies. We also have specialized team to give you job assistance for Salesforce developer training in Rajajinagar Besant technologies branches.
Salesforce Developer Training Syllabus
CRM – Customer Relationship Management
- What is CRM (Customer Relationship Management)?
- CRM Basic entities
- Sub Modules of CRM
- Existing CRMs
- What is Salesforce.com?
- Why Salesforce.com?
- Different editions in Salesforce.com
- How to sign up for Developer Edition?
Salesforce.com Basic Navigations
- What are Records?
- What are Related Lists?
- Action Column
- Help Links
Development in Salesforce.com
- Custom Settings
- Visualforce Components
- Difference between Developer, Configuration only and Full Sandboxes.
- Adding controller to Visualforce page
- Apex Classes
- Custom Labels
- Adding Error message in Visualforce page
- Unit testing
- Batch Apex
- SavePoint and Database.Rollback
- com IDE installation
- Salesforce to Salesforce connection
- Calling Apex method from Custom Button
- Java to Salesforce connection
- Fetching data from another Salesforce organization
- Date Picker in Visualforce page
- With Sharing and Without Sharing in Apex Classes
- List, Set and Map collection data types
- Moving Components from one organization to another organization
- Creating table in VF using apex:panelGrid
- Standard Controller, Custom Controller and Extensions
- How to create a Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to login into Sandbox in Salesforce?
- How to create Inbound Change set?
- How to create Outbound Change set?
- Adding help text for apex:inputText
- Debugging Apex code
- Try and Catch block
- Governor Limits in Salesforce.com
- Hide and Show in Visualforce page
- Date and Datetime
- Coding Standard in Salesforce