Selenium Training In Porur:
We are the best training providers of Selenium Training in Porur chennai location. We give you the opportunity to learn selenium from the experts in IT industry. Thought works developed the open source testing tool Selenium. The open source characteristics of the tool makes it comfortable to be used for any of the platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS along with the supported web browsers Firefox, internet explorer, chrome, safari, opera etc., This has become an ultimate choice for automation purpose because of the open source feature which is priceless. We are the Best Selenium Training Institute in Porur chennai and we hold the pride of placing more than 15000+ students in top MNC’s.
The languages which is supported by Selenium are Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Perl and PHP. The users who are well versed in any of the language mentioned above can easily work on it.
In Besant Technologies you will be able to learn Selenium with real time scenario. The training sessions are taken by experienced and talented corporate trainers. To enrich the programming language practical test and periodic exercises will be conducted. Our Selenium training in Porur chennai will make you updated with the trendy knowledge and proficient to solve the real time scenario. We hold the No.1 Selenium Training Institutes in Porur chennai for the professionally crafted syllabus from industry work professional guidance. Thus we provide Best Selenium Training in Porur Chennai branches Velachery, OMR and in Tambaram.
Get trained on Selenium training in Porur location from industry experts:
Learn the Selenium Training in Porur chennai at Besant technologies from beginner level to advance level from experienced working professionals.
After finishing this Selenium Training in Porur Chennai Besant technologies branches, students got placed in various top companies. We also have specialized team to give you job assistance for Selenium Training in Porur Chennai Besant technologies branches.
Selenium Training Syllabus
Total Duration: 45:00:00
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Understand Selenium IDE, RC
- Understand Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG and Maven
Selenium Introduction Duration: 03:00:00
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction Duration: 10:00:00
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction Duration: 04:00:00
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
Installations Duration: 02:00:00
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1 , firebug and firepath
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
Selenium WebDriver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction Duration: 10:00:00
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text, class, xpath, css
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- File uploading using Auto-It and Robot.
Testing Framework and Tools Duration: 05:00:00
- Introduction of Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
Develop Hybrid Framework Duration: 06:00:00
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
Configuration Management Duration: 04:00:00
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.