Oracle Apps SCM Training in Chennai:
Learn the Best Oracle Apps SCM training in Chennai from the experts in Oracle Applications development and IT training industry. Our trainers are well experienced in Finance, SCM, HRMS and etc. We offer free demo session for Oracle Apps SCM training in Chennai at all our branches Velachery, OMR and Tambaram locations. We have dedicated trainers from MNC’s who is working in oracle apps development vertical for more than 10+ years and handled more than 350+ web based project.
We hold the No.1 Oracle Apps SCM training institute in Chennai for the professionally crafted syllabus from industry work professional guidance. Thus we provide best Oracle Apps SCM training in Chennai branches Velachery, OMR and in Tambaram. We are the best Oracle Apps SCM training institute in Chennai and we hold the pride of placing more than 1500+ students in top MNC’s. Besant technologies always looking to provide the training to our students with 100% practical sessions, we will provide training with the maximum live sessions to understand the core concept in better way.
Everyone knows Oracle Apps SCM certification has value globally. Walk in to our any centers in Chennai to know more about Oracle applications and just book demo session for Oracle applications. We believe you love our learning Oracle Apps SCM training in Chennai. We have trained more than 350+ students on Oracle applications in last 3 years and all our Oracle applications trainers are well experienced working professional and thus we able to provide you working environment based training sessions.
There are several job openings in Oracle Apps courses, recently Oracle and many MNC’s have been jointly providing transformative business experience across the globe, so undoubtedly Oracle Applications is becoming hot training course. We have more than 5 exclusive certified trainers available to Oracle Apps SCM training in Chennai.
Oracle Apps SCM Training Syllabus:
Just step into our any centers in Chennai to know more about Oracle Apps SCM training and just book demo session for Oracle Apps SCM Training.
Introduction of Oracle Applications
- What is Oracle Applications?
- The history of ERP
- Why choose Oracle ERP?
- Procure to Pay Cycle
- Types of Purchase Orders and difference between them. (Standard, Blanket, Contract and Planned PO’s)
- Purchasing Options setups
- Financial Options setups
- Receiving Options setups
- Supervisor Hierarchy
- Position Hierarchy
- Real time usage of Supervisor and position approval types and differences between them.
- Approval Process(Direct/Hierarchy)
- Suppliers and Buyers.
- Requisitions, RFQ’s and Quotations
- Receipt Types (Express Receipt, Blind Receipt, Cascade Receipt etc)
- Receipt Routing (Direct Delivery,Standard and Inspection Required)
- Invoice Matching Options (2 Ways, 3 Ways and 4 Ways)
- AME (Approval Management Engine)
- Document Types, Approval Groups and Approval Assignments
- Sourcing Rules
- Assignments Sets
- ASL – Approved Supplier List
- We will cover End to End – P2P Cycle
- O2C (Order to Cash) cycle overview
- OM setups
- Multi Org Access Control Setup (MOAC)
- Transaction Types
- Document Sequence
- Standard Sales Order cycle
- Different types of Sales Orders and its flow – IR, ISO, Drop Ship, B2B orders.
- Individual setups needed for different types of Sales Orders
- Price Lists
- Modifiers and Qualifiers
- Holds (Creation and removing the holds from an order)
- Defaulting Rules
- Release Sequence Rules, Picking Rules, Inventory Rules
- Shipping Transaction Forms
- Shipping Parameters
- Blanket Sales Agreement
- Ship Methods
- End to end coverage of O2C cycle
- Different workflows
- Multi Org Structure – From Business Group to Stock Locator
- Coverage of Business Group, GL, Legal Entity, Operating Unit, Inventory Organizations, Sub inventory and Locators.
- On Hand, Issuing and Receiving.
- Item Creation
- Item attribute controls and Item templates.
- Item Cross references
- Item Category
- UOM – Unit of Measure
- Types of Items – Serial, Revision, Lot and Locator controlled.
- Inventory Transactions
- Move Orders
- Transfers, Inter Org Transfers
- Miscellaneous Transactions
- Min-Max Planning
- Reorder point Planning
- Kanban Replenishment
- Cycle counting
- ABC Analysis
- Physical Inventory